support my work
This indicator is FREE. The goal is simply to help you implement the Triple-Play strategy from Ninjacators more easily. It does the boring work of drawing lines for you and ensures they are in the right place at the right time ready for you to make your trading decisions. In addition, I've tried to use 'best practices' where possible in the code and have commented as much of it as extensively as I felt was practical. That way, you can more easily take the source code and make changes to fit your trading style and goals. In addition, I think it's a pretty good learning resource for figuring out how to translate your own trading ideas into useful and reliable indicators within the NinjaTrader platform.
If you like AB-TriplePlay and would like to support future development and improvements or perhaps even more advanced add-ons, then donations are always appreciated! The link below will forward to PayPal. Thanks for your support!
- no functional differences versus version v1.0
- distributed as a packaged DLL vs script (easier to update and more secure distribution)
- shared namespace with other AB-Trading tools (appears in same folder)
- minor code refactoring and clean-up
- update license to reference online license like other AB-Trading tools
If you are using Version 1.0 it is not necessary to update but it is highly recommended. If you are installing for the first time, use this version!download
SHA-256 checksum: eec7dbfcb3395ba0a9f1250ea7255ed1afc1e8fbcae78fe8040c577b467ad154
official first release
- all lines rendered dynamically using SharpDX GPU rendering for fast performance
- dynamic price markers on the price-axis
- fully customizable labels for each of your price lines
- feedback and suggestions always welcome!
This release style (script distribution) is effectively deprecated. Please use Version 2.0 unless you have a specific reason to not upgrade. Thanks!download
SHA-256 checksum: 70fe136eee115cfdb61ed80202714fee6959f6a99bcbb3d6c672e012aa4ab2b5
Want to stay updated on new releases? Have questions or found a bug? Want to submit a feature request? Feel free to email me by clicking the button below. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, help you get the indicator set-up, or let you know about incorporating your suggestion(s) into future versions. If you know how to program for NinjaTrader or in C#/.NET in general and want to contribute, email me using the button below or file an issue or pull request in the git repo (preferred).email me