Throughout this document the following terms shall be defined as follows:
- "I", we", "us", "our" refer to AB-Trading Solutions and/or its Principal, Asif Bacchus.
- "the site", "our site", "this site" refer to websites, webpages and content located at URLs with the root domain " ab-trading.solutions" or any subdomains or direct 'children' stemming from this root domain.
- "you", "your", "user(s)", "visitor(s)" refer to any person or entity using this site, as defined above, for its intended purposes.
We DO NOT collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you have explicitly chosen to provide that information. All non-security related information we collect is anonymized so that individual identification is no longer possible. Also, it is our sincere and honest belief that any and all external services used by this site to make it functional also adhere to strict anonymization of all personal data.
We store this non-personally identifiable data only as long as necessary to facilitate the purposes outlined in the "How we use the data we collect" section of this document. This information is NEVER sold, rented, shared or used for any purposes other than described in this document.
Information directly collected by this site
No personally identifiable information of any kind is collected directly by this site except that which is explicitly and knowingly provided by the visitor. Examples of such explicitly collected information would be the visitor choosing to sign-up for email notifications or clicking the various 'Contact' type buttons which contain links to email us. In these cases, we would necessarily obtain your email address due to the nature of how email works. Please refer to the "How we use explicitly submitted information" section of this document for further details about how explicitly collected information is used and handled.
Information collected by others to provide services for us
While our site and content is self-hosted on virtual servers leased directly by us, we do use some external services which help us serve and administer our site and provide services more efficiently at scale for our users. In relation to the subject of this document, the following third-party services are relevant:
We use Cloudflare’s content-delivery-network (CDN) and acceleration/caching services to deliver our content quickly and reliably to our visitors and to ease the burden on our servers.
Cloudflare places several cookies on your device when you access any site within their network. These cookies allow them to provide services on our behalf such as efficient routing for faster page loading, load balancing across their servers and caching of our content so visitors can still access our site even if our servers are offline for short periods of time. Some information collected by Cloudflare is also available to us and we use it as outlined in the "How we use the data we collect" section.
We utilize and self-host Plausible Analytics to provide us with statistics and various analytics. You may read about their open-source privacy-focused analytics software on their website. Plausible allows us to gather aggregated and anonymized data WITHOUT the need for any cookies, tracking software or tokens on your computer. Our analytics do NOT collect ANY personally identifiable information of any kind.
Information we share with others
We DO NOT share any information about our visitors with other sites or any third-parties whatsoever.
How we use the data we collect
Information we collect is always anonymous/anonymized and contains no personally identifiable information unless such personally identifiable information was knowingly and explicitly provided to us. Broadly, information we collect falls into two categories: Analytical information and Usage information.
Analytical information is anonymized non-personally identifiable information that is collected for us via our service partners as part of providing the services they are contracted to provide, or using our self-hosted analytics platform( s). This information is always aggregated to further protect the privacy of our visitors. Analytical information is used by us internally to:
- Determine which specific webpages are being visited and what content is being viewed and/or downloaded so that we may better understand which products and services our visitors are interested in;
- Analyze aggregate visitor browsing patterns on our site so we can make informed decisions about how to improve information availability and site navigation;
- Determine how visitors are finding our site and how long they are spending browsing various parts of our site;
- Measure and enhance our search engine rankings, social media engagement and reciprocal link relationships;
- Determine the general geographic areas from which users are visiting so we can optimize content delivery speed, measure the response to any geo-targeted marketing campaigns and mitigate any geographically-sourced cyber-attacks;
- Rank and tally what types of devices and browser technologies visitors are using so we can enhance our website coding and design; and
- Better understand aggregate visitor traffic to assist in capacity planning such as upgrading servers, service plans, bandwidth, et cetera.
Analytical information is retained for a period not exceeding twenty-four (24) months at which time it is permanently deleted from our servers. Information may remain in our backup archives for a period of up to one (1) year after that time.
Usage information is non-personally identifiable information that is collected so that we can better understand which products and services are being used. This information is collected in the following ways:
- Monitoring which specific digital products are downloaded including any applicable variant information such as versions; and
- Information collected about the product name and version of specific installed product(s) via automatic update check mechanisms, unless disabled by the user.
This information is used for the following purposes:
- To gain a general understanding about which specific products are being actively used by approximately how many users;
- Whether updates are being installed and which versions are the most used 'in the wild';
- To determine where resources should be allocated in terms of updating and enhancing popular products and understanding the type of products being most used by our users so that we can expand product offerings in those specific segments; and
- To gauge the relative urgency of any updates/patches/bugfixes from one product to another based on each one's relative installation/usage base.
Usage information is generally retained for the service lifetime of the product(s) to which it is related. Once the related product(s) move out of their specific service lifetime, associated usage information is deleted within twelve (12) months. Information may remain in our backup archives for a period of up to one (1) year after that time.
How we use explicitly submitted information
In short, we do not use submitted personal information at all except to reply to any emails or other such contact requests your send us via the links on our website. We reserve the right to retain your email and any other contact information you provide for follow-up communication and for any other marketing or advertising campaigns for which you choose to opt-in. We do NOT use provided contact information for ‘cold’ or unsolicited marketing efforts. We do NOT sell, rent or otherwise provide obtained contact information to any third-parties whatsoever.
Since all collected information is anonymized, and in some cases aggregated, we do not have any specific or personally identifiable information about our visitors or users to delete. Please understand that removing 'specific data points' of anonymized and/or aggregated data which may have been derived from your interactions with our site/product(s) is impossible since all personally identifiable references have been removed or were never created in the first place. In the case of explicitly submitted information, such as email you have sent to us, you may request that information be deleted from our servers by contacting us at [email protected]. Please note that we may be required to retain some email communication for legal reasons and, in such cases, we will inform you of those specifics.
Updates to this policy
We reserve the right to update or amend this policy at our discretion as we see fit with or without advance notice to our visitors/users. In cases where changes are made to sections of this policy concerning explicitly collected information, a reasonably conspicuous notice will appear on the section(s) of the site requesting such information regarding a change of policy for a period of no less than three (3) months.
If you disagree with any section of this policy or any changes made to it at any time, you may request any data we have about you be deleted as per the "Data deletion" section of this document. Additionally, you may express your complaints or opinions to us directly via email at [email protected].
If you have any questions about this policy or have concerns regarding any potentially personally identifiable information we may have about you, please reach out to us at [email protected]. If you have privacy-related questions that you feel have not been adequately explained in this document, please feel free to reach out to us at the previously mentioned email address and we will return your message within 72 hours.
Have any feedback, questions, comments or suggestions about this site or any of the content? Want more details on how the indicators or drawing tools are built, maybe to help you out with something you've been working on? Do you have suggestions for something you'd like me to try building or maybe you are interested in having a custom indicator or system built?
For any of these reasons, or just to say hi, feel free to click the link below and email me. I look forward to hearing from you!email me